1. W-2, W-3 and 941 reconciliation and paying the IRS penalties and interest.
2. Preparation of a realistic and complete budget with sufficient detail to back it up.
3. Preparation of financial statements which reconcile to bank balances - on a monthly basis.
4. Being able to read your financial statements and understanding them in the context of your budget.
5. Knowing where your Church is "out of line" via comparative access to many other Churches across the nation.
6. Dealing with delinquent paying Christian School parents without personally offending them.
7. An annual review of your financial statements.
8. Duplicate payment of invoices or payment for items which you did not want or order.
9. Explaining to the Congregation . . . "where the money went."
10. System of checks and balances which will eliminate the mystery of your financial system and replace it with a blanket of integrity.
For more information leave your name and phone number and we'll return your call or email within ONE BUSINESS DAY.